a.STWI(Sweden Textile Water Initiative): A buyer (Asmara) recommended project for reducing energy uses within the facility.
b.Better Work: Better work is a partnership programme between the ILO and IFC with the goal of reducing poverty in countries by expanding decent work opportunities. Status of better work is below:
- PaCT:We are implementing this for reducing energy in our textile operation.
d.Fire safety awareness:
- Employee training by Bangladesh Fire Service & Civil Defense round the year.
- Organizing training program & provided by BKMEA.
- Implementing an awareness project on fire safety namely, “Janbo Mora Janabo” of PRIMARK buyer.
- Fire safety awareness program recommended by H & M.
- Film showing regarding employee rights & responsibilities recommended by H & M.
- Day long training on fire safety &conducted by ACCORD Bangladesh.
- Monthly basis in- house training.
e.CPI- 02:Involved with this project as per customer requirement (s. oliver) for reducing the energy usage in overall operation process.