Environment Management Systems
Truly believing in environmental sustainability and aligned with vision, Fakir Apparels Ltd. is committed to environmental leadership in all of its business activities. Policies are implemented to ensure safe and healthy workplace for our employees. Protection of the environment, conservation of energy and natural resources are our priority – with these policies in place, we are committed to a future environment promoting the health and well-being of the upcoming generations.
In order to meet all the environmental compliance standards of the RMG industry, an EMS (Environment Management System) has been established at FALThe monitoring body has been formed with the goal of ensuring that our working policies and decisions are focused not only towards the protection of the environment but also towards minimization of waste and optimum resource consumption.
- Policy & procedure see details
- Target & objectives see details
- Environmental aspect & impact analysis see details
- Management review see details
- Internal audit & training see details
- AWARENESS TRAINING ON ENVIRONMENT see details
- Certificate ISO 140012015 see details
- Chemical policy see details
- EMS policy see details
- Environment Sustainability see details
- ISO 13485 Certificate see details
- Joint Collaboration see details